Betting and gaming should be an enjoyable and exciting experience, however The Rex Bingo does recognise that for a small minority of the public it can be a problem.
We want you to enjoy your gambling experience and advise you to follow these guidelines:
- Please try and establish limits for purchasing, wagering and even losses before you commence gambling.
- Gambling is not advised if it interferes with your daily responsibilities.
- Gambling is not advised if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance.
- Gambling is not advised if your primary aim is to recoup your debt with your winnings.
If you feel you may have a problem with your gambling, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you stay away from work or college to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Have others ever criticized your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or interests?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'yes' to these questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem.
If you would like further advice or help with responsible gambling, then please visit Gamcare at www.gamcare.co.uk